People and Factions
Parent: Main Page
Ael of Wyrmicia
The inhabitants of the Ael have two origins. More than 90% are original inhabitants, descended from the the peoples that lived in Wyrmicia, before the region was conquered by the empire. The rest is composed of people from the empire that has moved to colonize the region. The ruling class and upper regions of the bureaucracy is composed entirely of these people with Dranisian ancestry.
- Imperial Elect Lucius Surius: The ruler of the Ael of Wyrmicia.
- Tordor Iraith: The head of the elven Iraith noble family, with close ties to the Freeholds.
- General Trebonius: Head of the army of the Ael of Wyrmicia
- Captain Crasius: Head of the 12th company, a Wyrmician army unit composed of mercenaries
The Black Pass
- Verenox: The lich of the Fortress of the Black Pass
The Lochland highlands is divided up into two major factions. The McClintock-aligned clans, which live in the low-lands and tend to subsist on farming and trade, and the Hammish-aligned clans, which live in the highlands and indulge in feuds and raids.
Living on the outskirts of the Lochland valley, and this close to the Dark Pass, the Hammishes have plenty of experience fighting with the dark creatures that sometimes manage to sneak through.
- Samuel McClintock: Chieftain of the McClintocks
- Martin McClintock: Son of Samuel McClintock
- Marshal: Martin McClintock’s personal hirdman
- Connaich Hammish: Lochlandish warleader
Wymar & Vale
The people of Wymar are generally immigrants from the Ael of Wyrmicia, seeking a life with more freedom, while the people of Vale is a mix of halflings and humans which settled shortly after the God War.
- Baron Terell Orbon: The baron of Wymar. Zorg’s liege lord.
- Sarkos: Meister of Orhurst. Former member of the Blackwatch.
- Deltir: High priestess of the church of Shadari in Orhurst.
The base of operations for Zorg and his band.
Other Inhabitants of Note
Officially “The Order of the Black Rose”.
A secret police and troubleshooting force within the Dranisian Empire. Was outlawed when they were implicated in the assassination of Emperor Cleo.
The inhabitants of the Fey World are generally divided into two groups, the Summer Court and the Winter Court. While neither can be said to be outright friendly to mortals, the Winter Court is generally more hostile than the Summer Court.
- Queen Titania: The queen of the Fey Summer Court
- Queen Mab: The queen of the Fey Winter Court
- Medusa the Red: The red baroness of the Fey Winter Court
- Orellia the Grey: The grey baroness of the Fey Winter Court
- Sirius the White: The white baroness of the Fey Winter Court
- Derlan: Fey lord of the Fey Winter Court
- Cassandra the Red: The previous red baroness of the Fey Winter Court
- The Gatekeeper: Powerful fey who can travel the fey realm at will