Where the group traveled south, gathered allies against the baron, and joined the Wyrmician army.
(11th of Remembrance – 19th of Remembrance)
- Lazarus joined the party.
- The group traveled to Orhurst and talked with Sarkos.
- Then they traveled to Marshalbourg with a small group of men, and created a raft.
- The men brought the wagon and horses back to Orhurst.
- The group then traveled south on the river to Waytown.
The First Knights
(20th of Remembrance)
- In Waytown they were met on the dock by Horacius, a servant of the Merchant Dominicus, who would very much like to meet them, seeing as how they has arrived from up north.
- They met with Dominicus who was happy to help them with everything he could.
- He hinted that he might also be an ideal trading partner once Wymar got up and running again.
- With Horacius as guide, they found the Wymar knights that had settled down in Waytown.
- Dorsey was willing to support just about anyone as baron, as long as it would mean he could get his lands back.
- Hobart, the richest of the knights, figured that he would be the future baron, but was willing to delay the decision until Baron Terell had been removed from power.
- Despite Dominicus offering them food and shelter for the night, the group decided to head on to Southden the same day.
(21st of Remembrance – 23rd of Remembrance)
- On the evening of the 21st the group arrived in Southden, and was immediately engulfed by a mob celebrating Rudolf, the dragonslayer. They partied until morning in a tavern on the docks.
- Next morning they were picked up by Wynris, the lieutenant that had helped Rudolf harvest the dragon’s eye. There were little love lost. She took them to the palace, where they met with the Imperial Elect (and his advisor).
- The Imperial Elect would of course be happy to send soldiers with them to help take back Wymar from the dark powers, but there was this little problem with an ongoing war with the Ael of Halacia.
- In exchange for the promise of soldiers, the group agreed to aid in the war effort.
- Before leaving, the group traveled around the town, talking with the knights who had settled here.
- Anse and Bryson, two very minor knights, were sharing a house with their armsmen. Anse was not entirely convinced that Zorg should be baron, leaning towards Hobart, but Bryson was convinced.
- Hinnerk, a friend of Zorg, would support him all the way.
- Edelhart, the female knight, didn’t like Zorg personally, due to his ability to put his foot in his mouth. But she reluctantly agreed that he would probably be a better baron in a war than Hobart would.
- The only knight the group hadn’t talked with was Petrus, who had apparently ventured south from Southden, nobody knew to where.
- The group returned to the palace and slept.
- Before leaving the next day, the Imperial Elect’s advisor had given some thought to a stray comment they had made, and had created an entirely new rank for them. Zorg was appointed to Dragon Captain and the rest to Dragon Lieutenant, each being half a rank higher than an ordinary Captain and Lieutenant.
- They got papers declaring and explaining their new rank.
- A dragon captain earns 100gp a month, and a dragon lieutenant earns 30gp a month.
- Lazarus leaves the party to help organize the expedition into Wymar.